Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying..."



So here it is Day 3 in this 30 day Blog Challenge - and the question is:

If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?




This is such a loaded question - I mean, one could wish for a billion dollars and then live in financial peace the rest of their lives. One could wish for world peace and never have to worry about their children who chose to serve in the military. One could wish for all disease, starvation, and other global issues to be solved, but I think if you solve one issue that it doesn't solve the global issues because we are human after all and were given free will.




I don't need to wish for love, I found that when I met my husband almost 25 years ago. I don't need to wish for happiness, I have that. I could wish for my parents to have never entered that bank, but that change everything and who honestly knows if my life would be better for it or not.




So, what would you wish for: riches, happiness, or would you just visualize whorled peas?

No comments:

Post a Comment